I’m Aliza Latta, twenty-two year old Canadian girl calling myself a writer and a storyteller, an artist and a hand letterer.
Quick and boring things you may or may not care about:
- I believe in ice cream
- I’m a huge fan of grace
- I struggle with feeling inadequate, fearful, and like a failure (and more, lots more)
- I’m an ENFP
- My middle name is Naomi, but I bet you already figured that out
- I’m the middle child
- I have super squinty eyes when I smile
Favourite things of mine:
- Impromptu dance parties
- Zephaniah 3:17 — With his love, he will calm all your fears.
- Summer dresses
- Grapefruit scented candles
- Musicals (Les Mis! Les Mis!)
- Notebooks and coffee and watercolours
- Movie previews
social media & shop
You can also subscribe to this blog to get all my posts straight into your inbox by signing up here.